Our locations are easy to find. See for yourself!
- This was our original Tour we began running in 2003
- A perfect tour for beginners, we stay largely on bike trails throughout the tour
- Includes time to explore the Minnesota State Capitol grounds
- Small group sizes on tour
- Mid-point break with snacks at the Minnesota History Center
- Free-ride time provided at the new Sculpture Garden
- Features modern Minnesota History
- Explore the newly re-done Nicolet Mall
This tour has all the great advantages of riding a segue through a city, and is worth doing even if that’s all you really want. But, the guides make it a point to use their time with this captive audience to dispense interesting facts about Minneapolis. If you find that not interesting, you can just enjoy the ride and the views.
We’ve done this in other cities, so I feel comfortable saying that this company runs a very well-organized tour with a focus on safety. There were at least four guides on our tour, and they were strategically located to make sure we could safely cross the major streets, and to point out potentially dangerous obstacles along our way. The tour is preceded by a video presentation about riding a segue, followed by hands-on instruction in a safe area. Within ten minutes, we were on our way. Excellent tour.